A Return Material Authorization (RMA) must be issued whenever an item is being returned, regardless of whether the item is being returned for credit, repair, or warranty replacement.
To obtain an RMA, contact LECO at 1-800-292-6141. Please have the following information available:
- Company Address (City, State, Zip)
- Company Contact Name 歪歪书屋最新章节列表 歪歪书屋无弹窗全文阅读 歪歪书屋最新章节列表 歪歪书屋无弹窗全文阅读 ,本能3无弹窗 本能3最新章节目录 本能3无弹窗 本能3最新章节目录
- Company Contact Phone Number
- Company Contact Email Address
- Original LECO Order Number
- Original Customer Purchase Order Numer
- Customer Account Number
- LECO Part Number of each item being returned
- Quantity of each item being returned
- Reason for Return
In addition, please note the following information:
- All items must be properly packaged.
- The RMA number must be prominently displayed on the outside of the shipping container or on the shipping label.
- Any item returned to LECO without an RMA number will be returned to the customer at the customer's expense.
- All items must be returned FOB destination.
- Items must be received at LECO within 30 days of the date the RMA was issued.
- Credit value will be determined after the part is returned to LECO USA and inspected.
- Consumable products and spare parts over 6 months old will not be accepted for credit.
- Obsolete product, as determined by LECO, will not be accepted.
- LECO reserves the right to impose a restocking charge for all returned items. Restocking charges are determined by, but not limited to, the following factors:
- Reason for return.
- Condition of returned item.
- Whether the item can be returned to stock as new or must be considered used.
- Shipping and handling charges incurred.
- Retesting requirements.
- Repackaging requirements.
- Shelf life of the product.